Make It Fresh! Read Me Before You Step Forward

Read me first before your start!

Hi, my name is Mew. Let me introduce myself to you. I am from Indonesia, and working as a blogger, a graphic designer, and a professional translator from English to Indonesian.

Thank you very much for joining me on this simple blog. This is my first debut which brought my name to the language forum. So, I want to maximize this opportunity to upgrade my foreign languages skill.

I am sure that you will read the short public posts only. Because I realize that I am not good in a speech, also I will become lazy easier, when I feel bored by writing a long article, especially for gaining visitors with the SEO white hat's purpose.

As you know through the Instagram. Currently, I'm learning Korean and Turkish. Unfortunately, many simple things that I had have forgotten about. So, I will start from the beginning! I would love to hear that you support me enough. I hope my articles are useful for you.

Thank you so much, and salam!

Comments